CHURCH LIFE COMMITTEE
Church Life encompasses many ministries here at Immanuel.
- We coordinate the hospitality hour between worship services and appreciate the ongoing support of our congregation provides in hosting and welcoming members and visitors to this extension of worship.
- Our two primary annual events are the Easter breakfast and the Rally Day church picnic. From set-up to clean-up our congregation pitches in to make these celebrations a success. We have no difficulty finding people to work hard, prepare food and commit several hours to the numerous associated tasks. We rely on the congregation to prepare the breakfast casseroles on Easter morning and to share favorite pot-luck recipes at the picnic. On average, we serve 100 people at these events.
- The Church Life Committee is also called upon to provide refreshments or perhaps host an entire meal for special meetings, training events, and programs.
- The Church Life Committee maintains an inventory of coffee hour supplies and keeps the kitchen stocked with ongoing necessities.
- We also keep centerpieces on the tables here to brighten our fellowship.